Sunday 19 March 2017

Becca Blushed With Light Palette

Becca stands out to me as a brand primarily because of the Jaclyn Hill highlighter, however I've been curious to try their other offerings. They brought out a blush palette - the Blushed With Light Palette

It has three very different shades in it in regards to colour and at the moment my favourite is the far left - Wisteria - as it's very a very subtle pinky/nude and looks good with any look. Songbird almost doubles up as a blusher and bronzer as it has that warmth to it and Snapdragon is a very vibrant strong dark pink with gold flecks running though.
They are all finally milled and apply beautifully. Some blushers can sometimes look too powdery and as if they just sit on the skin however these blend really nice into what ever is already on the face.

I'm super impressed with these and definitely will purchase more. They have definitely lived up to my expectations!

Have you tried any Becca Blushers?
I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment