Sunday 29 January 2017

3 new eye products!


Over the past month or so I've been using a combination of products on my eyes that have helped me look more awake. I picked up a new mascara by L'Oréal - False lash flutter in midnight black and it is so good! It coats every single lash and creates such length to my eyelashes. It creates such volume to my lashes, but doesn't clump.
On my water line I've been using a white L'Oréal eyeliner which I've found to really open my eyes and brighten them. The longevity isn't the best as it slightly fades throughout the day however even at the end of the day I look more awake than I would had I not put it on. Finally in my inter corners I've been using Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma. It is the most beautiful inner corner highlight and does such a good job of brightening my eyes. It's so pigmented and long lasting.

I've found that these products have instantly made me look more awake and brightened my entire eye area, especially when I know I look tired.

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment